Over the years we mailed all of you printed reports. Here are electronic versions of the same reports. Each document serves as time capsule of factoids and interesting details from key points in WLS history. If you have any issues, questions, comments or concerns; please contact us. We’re always to happy to hear from you.
- WLS Participant Report, (mailed in 2021)
- Participant Report, (mailed in 2014)
- Brothers and Sisters: Findings from the Wisconsin Longitudinal Study, (mailed in 2008)
- The Class of 1957 at Age 65: A First Look, (mailed in 2006)
- Wisconsin’s Class of 1957 and their Families in the 1990s, (mailed in 1995)
- The Class of 1957 – Eighteen Years after High School Graduation, (mailed in 1977)